Tuesday, April 9, 2013

TO DO:

TO DO:

Write Blog

                               

There is only one thing on my to do list. I used to write long to do lists, and sometimes I got alot of the items done. But usually, as I diligently added tasks to the long list that extended onto a second page,  I ended up becoming totally discouraged by the length of the unachieveable list, and giving up and finding something nicer to do.

But I have found the answer to this. I now have a one-item to-do list. When I have completed the item, I can tick it off and smugly have a coffee and feel like a total success. Then I can write another to do list, and complete that task and double my satisfaction. Wow, two to-do lists completed today, well done Robyn. You are a legend.

So : Write Blog. Tick.

:)

Feel smug. Tick.


No comments: